14 Web page Backgrounds for Design Inspiration

AditiDesign1 Comment

picture-12

These days, I have been spending a lot of time rendering new graphic designs, some how I have felt that there is a new trend out there to use your background wisely, gone are they days when graphic designers used to use a BG image to accentuate their web page and a dark background just did that.

These days innovative designers are coming up with designs where backgrounds play an integral role, they add some concept. Some of the backgrounds are really the core behind the web page’s charm.

Following are a collection of web pages that have creative backgrounds and they are setting apart their websites entire look. All kinds of these are innovative and have used plenty of effects and colors.

Viget Extend

Octwelve

iSubwayMaps

Elan Snow Boards

Ceegraphics

tvrdek

Sitesquared

Jazzdrummerworld

Asheville School

Jamie oliver

Bootb

Alex Buga

Shy lands

Pink Cactus

Aditi14 Web page Backgrounds for Design Inspiration

One Comment on ““14 Web page Backgrounds for Design Inspiration”

Leave a Reply