Professional Web Design & Development

Need help with a project? We provide custom design and development services including WordPress & Drupal CMS, Magento Commerce Solutions and Mobile application development.

Request Quote

7 Web Design Tutorials from PSD to HTML/CSS

Some time back when I was looking for some tutorials to create a website from scratch i.e. the process from designing the PSD to slice it and CSS/XHTML it, then not many quality results appeared. But that was like almost an year back and a lot of water has flown down the river Thanes since then. In this list I will give you links to some wonderful tutorials teaching you in a step by step way to design a website. These tutorials are ideal for someone who is learning web designing and has grasp of basic CSS, XHTML and little designing on Photoshop.

How to Design and Code Web 2.0 Style Web Design

Tutorial

Design a website from PSD to HTML

Tutorial

Designing and Coding a Grunge Web Design from Scratch

Creating a CSS layout from scratch

Tuts

Build a Sleek Portfolio Site from Scratch

Tuts

Designing and Coding a web design from scratch

Design and Code a Dark and Sleek Web Design

You might also like:

  1. 10 Icon Design Tutorials
  2. 15 Photoshop Tutorials For Creating Website Layouts
  3. ThemesWiki: Wiki Of Theme Tutorials
  4. 23 Photoshop text effects tutorials
  5. Styling Dead HTML Forms With CSS Part-1

Tags: , , , ,

2 Comments

  1. How cool the design,It’s beautiful, I like it…

  2. Reynold Hugh

    What a great collection! Thanks for sharing but I have a question that
    What’s a CSS-layout template?

Leave a Reply