Top 10 Gmail Extensions For Firefox 3

JyotifirefoxLeave a Comment

I am making this post with this preoccupation that most of our viewers use gmail and if you happen to be the one who don’t then I would insist you start using gmail. Inspite of all the disappointment that we saw in last few weeks after Gmail inadvertently closed accounts of few Gmail users, we still have a reason to believe that Gmail is our best bet. If we just just use some Firefox extensions along with it then it would make for a killer combination. Here are some of the Firefox 3 extensions which add some additiuonal functionality to your Gmail and in this process make it more compelling.

Gmail  Notifier : Gmail Notifier Firefox Add-on allows you to monitor multiple Gmail accounts right inside your browser’s interface. It is pretty useful if you have multiple gmail accounts.

Better Gmail 2: Better Gmail 2 is a firefox extension that adds features to the new gmail interface. Better Gmail 2 is a set of Greasemonkey user scripts that add up individual features to the Gmail in order to perform functions you can’t do otherwise.

Gmail Manager: Gmail Manager is a Firefox extension that allows you to manage multiple gmail accounts and receive new mail notifications. It can display account details like unread messages, spam messages, saved drafts, labels with new mail, space used and new mail snippet.

Gmail RTL : The Gmail RTL extension adds the direction buttons, that are currently available only in the Hebrew & Arabic Gmail interfaces. Direction buttons allows you to write in Right-To-Left and Left-To-Right manners.

Gmail S/MIME: Gmail S/MIME is a Firefox extension that will allow you to send and receive signed and encrypted S/MIME messages in Gmail. Must for the security conscious.

Gspace: Well, If you are amuzed by the fact that the majority of your gmail storage is empty then you may use this extension to use your gmail space. The Gspace extension makes it possible to use gmail storage in a way to store files online.

GTDInbox: The GTDInbox transforms gmail into an organizational tool  and manageability giving you a better inbox. It turns incoming emails into priority tasks, categories historic emails and files into projects, leverages social relationships, aides team work and speeds up your daily use of Gmail.

WebMail Notifier: If you have several email accounts from yahoo, hotmail, gmail etc. Webmail notifier can be really helpful,after you have setup all your accounts it checks after a designated time for new mail and lets you know by either an alert or a custom sound. It is simple and easy to use.

WiseStamp: The WiseStamp beta adds a rich HTML signature to your web-based email account like Gmail. This extension is compatible with other mailing services like Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, and AOL mail as well.

Xoopit: Xoopit is a great Fiurefox extension if you receive many multimedia messages. It scans your email messages or images, videos, and links to media sites like YouTube, Flickr, Shutterfly and Picasaweb. It transforms your gmail inbox into multimedia dashboard.

JyotiTop 10 Gmail Extensions For Firefox 3

Leave a Reply