ID: 16189
Comment by: dario at designitup dot com
Reported By: zrm at 52000 dot com dot cn
Bug Type: Scripting Engine problem
Operating System: win2000
PHP Version: 4.1.1
New Comment:

I believe it's a bug. I'm having the same problem.

I can't get a php variable to hold <textarea> data larger than ~1700
char.

Previous Comments:

[2002-03-20 13:10:51] [email]sanderphp.net[/email]

The bug system is not the appropriate forum for asking support
questions. For a list of a range of more appropriate places to ask
for help using PHP, please visit [url]http://www.php.net/support.php[/url]

[2002-03-20 12:17:42] zrm at 52000 dot com dot cn

When i input a long message into textarea and insert it into mysql
with fields longblob from a PHP page, I discovered that the max lenght
of a message is about 1000 characters, the rest of the submit isn't
work,and i can't insert a long message into mysql database.
can you help me!

Edit this bug report at [url]http://bugs.php.net/?id=16189&edit=1[/url]