Professional Web Applications Themes

2004 Calendar templates - Adobe Photoshop Elements

I have been told by my family that I need to make wall calendars for them for Christmas. :) Soooo I am looking for calendar templates (preferably free) suitable for a wall calendar (8 1/2 x 11), one month per page, and compatible with PSE2. I am betting that you guys have been down this road before and have lots of solutions. Thanks...

  1. #1

    Default 2004 Calendar templates

    Ron_Mayhew@adobeforums.com Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: 2004 Calendar templates

    Ron,
    My computer came with Microsoft WORKS installed, and one can access a calendar wizard via this route. Then one can bring in a picture file from disk. Also, greeting card programs have calendar generating templates.
    Ken
    Kenneth_Liffmann@adobeforums.com Guest

  3. #3

    I have read here that the red eye tool from PhotoDeluxe works in PSE; I
    wonder if the calendar creating from PD would work with PSE?

    Pete_D@adobeforums.com Guest

  4. #4

    If you have PowerPoint installed, go to the Microsoft Template site
    http://tinyurl.com/uyhw
    and download the 2004 Calendar PowerPoint template.
    Open the template in PowerPoint.
    Change the font or whatever else you like
    Export the slides out as JPGs (depending on your version of PP, it is
    probably an option under SAVE AS)
    Open the JPG's in Elements and do whatever else you want to do.

    If you don't have PowerPoint installed, there are Word templates, but
    there's a lot more
    fooling around to do with those to make them usable in Elements.

    <com> wrote in message
    for Christmas. :) Soooo I am looking for calendar templates (preferably
    free) suitable for a wall calendar (8 1/2 x 11), one month per page, and
    compatible with PSE2.
    of solutions. Thanks

    JP Guest

  5. #5

    The PD Calendars ended with 2003. Even better, go get American Greetings CreataCard. I personally have CAC v7 Platinum, but v8 is now out. Absolutely GREAT calendar selections, and you can modify to any year imaginable simply by using the built in 'Calendar Tool' once you pick a particular style. Selections for both weekly, monthly and yearly calendars. Just drop in those Photoshop Elements enhanced images. You'll love it.

    Walt
    W_Bobrowski@adobeforums.com Guest

  6. #6

    <com> wrote in message
    for Christmas. :) Soooo I am looking for calendar templates (preferably
    free) suitable for a wall calendar (8 1/2 x 11), one month per page, and
    compatible with PSE2.
    of solutions. Thanks

    I'd like templates too, but I've found this freeware is pretty good.

    http://www.bento.ad.jp/freeware/english/index.html

    Wally_Anglesea@adobeforums.com Guest

  7. #7

    <com> wrote in message
    news:webx.la2eafNXanI... [/ref]
    them
    > of solutions. Thanks
    >
    > I'd like templates too, but I've found this freeware is pretty good.
    >
    > http://www.bento.ad.jp/freeware/english/index.html[/ref]

    OH, by the way, for some reason I cannot fathom, it prints the entire dates
    fields in Black, rendering it useless on my lexmark. So I print to a PDF
    file, then it works. Go figure. It's free anyway.

    Wally_Anglesea@adobeforums.com Guest

  8. #8

    I found an attractive template at <http://www.printable-calendar.com/>

    You must download each month individually in either Word or PDF format, though I could not get the PDF to open.
    Ron_Mayhew@adobeforums.com Guest

  9. #9

    That's a neat site, Ron. Both monthly and yearly PDFs opened for me. (OS X 10.3, Apple Preview application)
    Lou_M@adobeforums.com Guest

  10. #10

    I have Mac OS 9.2.2, and I had been looking for calendar templates too.
    I never did find ones that I liked, so I did mine a different way.
    When I bought PSE 2, I got a coupon from Shutterfly for prints if I opened an account with them. So I did, then found that they will do the calendars if we supply the pictures. So I uploaded them to my account, and they took care of the rest.
    Obviously that costs money, but I had a bunch of them made, for 2004, and they came out very very well. Glossy, nice, spiral binder, thick paper, almost as good as my Islands Magazine calendars, no, just kidding, I can't take photos like those guys. But all in all, I am very pleased with my calendars.
    Jane
    Jane_Carter@adobeforums.com Guest