I want to start work on a 2006 calendar featuring my own photographs.
In Photoshop there used to be a calendar-creating feature that worked
well, but InDesign seems to lack this feature. I use version 3.0.1. The
templates I've seen on the Adobe site generate full-page calendars, and
I want to be able to resize my calendar dates to make them no more than
half a page to provide room for the photos. There are templates for
2005, but I haven't found one for 2006. I'd be happy to find
public-domain jpeg or gif calendar pages I could insert. Anybody have
any leads. I want to spend my time tweaking my pictures, not creating
calendar grids.