ID: 24647
Updated by: [email]sniperphp.net[/email]
Reported By: alantan at tagnetwork dot net
Bug Type: MySQL related
Operating System: Windows 2000 Server SP4
PHP Version: 5CVS-2003-07-14 (dev)
New Comment:

Copy that libmySQL.dll from dlls/ folder in the zip package to correct
place and it will work.

Previous Comments:

[2003-07-14 11:02:43] alantan at tagnetwork dot net

------------
Now after reading all those people saying that you needed to load a
MySQL extension using a CVS build I set out to do that, and upon
following:

php.exe - Entry Point Not Found

The procedure entry point mysql_create_db could not be located in the
dynamic link library LIBMYSQL.dll.

Reproduce code:
This occured during php startup, no matter which execuable I use.

Expected result:
mysql_connect should work instead of showing undefined function

Actual result:
Shows mysql functions as undefined functions and cannot load mysql
extension

Edit this bug report at [url]http://bugs.php.net/?id=24647&edit=1[/url]