ID: 24868
Updated by: [email]sniperphp.net[/email]
Reported By: jayant at naukri dot com
Bug Type: Session related
Operating System: Linux
PHP Version: 4.3.2
New Comment:

No feedback was provided. The bug is being suspended because
we assume that you are no longer experiencing the problem.
If this is not the case and you are able to provide the
information that was requested earlier, please do so and
change the status of the bug back to "Open". Thank you.

Previous Comments:

[2003-07-30 11:44:07] [email]sniperphp.net[/email]

Please try using this CVS snapshot:

[url]http://snaps.php.net/php4-STABLE-latest.tar.gz[/url]

For Windows:

[url]http://snaps.php.net/win32/php4-win32-STABLE-latest.zip[/url]

...and if that doesn't work, give us more information how to reproduce
this. (like a simple example script..)
Sessions work just fine as long as you use them right. :)

[2003-07-30 06:12:51] jayant at naukri dot com

------------
I have to store different parameters in the session for 2 instances of
the program. For which i have enabled use_trans_sid and disabled use
use_cookies. Each instance of the window can have different session
values.

The problem that i am facing is that suddenly the session completely
disappears. I have no clue as to how this is happening. I have been
getting responses that the session values are disappearing but i have
been unable to simulate the same issue on my own.

Is there a way to simulate the issue. I have come across some bugs over
here but was unable to figure out as to how it was solved.

Edit this bug report at [url]http://bugs.php.net/?id=24868&edit=1[/url]