ID: 24974
Updated by: [email]iliaaphp.net[/email]
Reported By: lenar at city dot ee
Bug Type: Apache related
Operating System: debian/unstable
PHP Version: 4.3.3RC2
New Comment:

Please do not submit the same bug more than once. An existing
bug report already describes this very problem. Even if you feel
that your issue is somewhat different, the resolution is likely
to be the same. Because of this, we hope you add your comments
to the existing bug instead.

Thank you for your interest in PHP.

Same Bug reported twice -> BOGUS.

Previous Comments:

[2003-08-07 10:38:17] lenar at city dot ee

Sorry I missed somehow bug #24282. I really looked for
similar bug reports before reporting. This seems same
issue, yes.

But even if #23580 is the same thing there is no way
I could know this. It talks about include_path. Not
open_basedir.

Anyway I find your message somewhat disturbing. People
make mistakes. Try to be more undestanding about dups.
Simple notion about report being dupe of #xyz is enough.
I just tried to ensure that 4.3.3 when released is
free of this behavior. Is thinking like this wrong?

[2003-08-07 07:50:00] [email]sniperphp.net[/email]

And bug #24282

[2003-08-07 07:48:39] [email]sniperphp.net[/email]

Please do not submit the same bug more than once. An existing
bug report already describes this very problem. Even if you feel
that your issue is somewhat different, the resolution is likely
to be the same. Because of this, we hope you add your comments
to the existing bug instead.

Thank you for your interest in PHP.

See bug #23580

[2003-08-07 07:14:26] lenar at city dot ee

------------
The problem described in #19292 is still there.
It's rare, but exists. Getting the error for virtualhosts
that have no open_basedir defined.

Seems open_basedir restriction form some other virtual
host is in effect.

Error message:

open_basedir restriction in effect. File
(/home/system/basesys.php) is not within the allowed
path(s): (/tmp:/home/users/user1) in
/home/system/modules/module.php) on line 26

it was said in #19292 setting open_basedir to none in
every other virtualhost would help, but this is not a
solution but a workaround. and in some cases a painful
one.

Edit this bug report at [url]http://bugs.php.net/?id=24974&edit=1[/url]