ID: 25417
Comment by: butch at infowest dot com
Reported By: peterb at asceda dot co dot uk
Bug Type: Apache2 related
Operating System: RH Linux 2.4.18-27.7.xsmp
PHP Version: 4.3.3
New Comment:

Just trying to find out which Bug this is like. I'm
having a hard to finding the already existent bug #.
Can you please enlighten me?

Thanks.

Previous Comments:

[2003-09-07 13:55:34] [email]derickphp.net[/email]

Please do not submit the same bug more than once. An existing
bug report already describes this very problem. Even if you feel
that your issue is somewhat different, the resolution is likely
to be the same. Because of this, we hope you add your comments
to the existing bug instead.

Thank you for your interest in PHP.

This is already submitted for a lot of other settings. We're having a
hard time figuring out what the problem is, but this report is
superfluous.

Thanks for reporting though.

[2003-09-07 13:30:16] peterb at asceda dot co dot uk

------------
Apache 2.0.47 prefork with named virtual host support running mod_php.

When running a simple script to execute "phpinfo()" the prepend setting
of one virtual host can appear in the settings for a host without a
prepend file defined. It may be related to what site an apache child
process last served as to what prepend value is displayed.

Reproduce code:
---------------
<VirtualHost #1>
php_value auto_prepend_file /site1/prepend.php
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost #2>
# No prepend file defined for this site
</VirtualHost>

/usr/local/php/php.ini
# No prepend file defined
auto_prepend_file =

Expected result:
Each site should have, and maintain, its own auto_prepend_file setting.

Actual result:
Sometimes the auto_prepend_file definition from site #1 appears in the
phpinfo() output of site #2.

Edit this bug report at [url]http://bugs.php.net/?id=25417&edit=1[/url]