ID: 25492
User updated by: deon at ccssa dot com
Reported By: deon at ccssa dot com
Bug Type: Session related
Operating System: win 2000 PRO
PHP Version: 4.3.3
New Comment:

THis didn`t help...!!! IS there a error or a restriction on the
sendmail file size.I uninstalled this version and installed 4.3.1 and
everything worked (Sending big attachments ect.) 100 % again.Have you
made a Fix for this and where can I get it ?

Previous Comments:

[2003-09-11 11:34:45] [email]sniperphp.net[/email]

Please try using this CVS snapshot:

[url]http://snaps.php.net/php4-STABLE-latest.tar.gz[/url]

For Windows:

[url]http://snaps.php.net/win32/php4-win32-STABLE-latest.zip[/url]

[2003-09-11 09:54:57] deon at ccssa dot com

------------
I had php 4.1 installed on 3 machines, updated 2 to 4.3.3.Now those 2
can`t send big files with my sendmail func (1
MB or more) but I use to be able to send these).Small attachements work
(less than 1MB).My php .ini is brand new and I have enabled imap
extensions (shouldn`t do anything to sendmail) .I even windiffed the
old and new php.ini and even replaced with the old ini.But still I get
a timout when sending >1mb file ...It seems to run to a point then just
hang there untill it times out.I even made new pages with only my
sendmail fun and sending 1 file ... But still fails... Anyone got a
idea how to Fix.. ???

Edit this bug report at [url]http://bugs.php.net/?id=25492&edit=1[/url]