ID: 25500
Updated by: [email]sniperphp.net[/email]
Reported By: o_gangrel at hotmail dot com
Bug Type: SQLite related
Operating System: Windows 98
PHP Version: 5.0.0b1 (beta1)
New Comment:

It is expected. Not bug.

Previous Comments:

[2003-09-11 19:01:52] o_gangrel at hotmail dot com

------------
I am using the configuration Apache/2.0.43 (Win32) PHP/5.0.0b1 with PHP
as a module of Apache.

The sqlite_open() open/create the Data Base file in the Apache program
directory:

In my case: C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2

The expected is the script directory.

To open at the same directory of the script, I must use the full path
of the Data Base file. I guess this is "wrong". (This makes me think in
the safe_mode)

I have found solutions to avoid this error, but this is not expected.
And sorry I didn't test the CVS version and other versions of the
Apache and SQLite module.

Edit this bug report at [url]http://bugs.php.net/?id=25500&edit=1[/url]