ID: 25501
Updated by: [email]wezphp.net[/email]
Reported By: o_gangrel at hotmail dot com
Bug Type: SQLite related
Operating System: Windows 98
PHP Version: 5.0.0b1 (beta1)
New Comment:

Not a bug in PHP but in the sqlite library.
Please report the problem here:
[url]http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/tktnew[/url]

Previous Comments:

[2003-09-11 19:03:24] o_gangrel at hotmail dot com

------------
I am using the configuration Apache/2.0.43 (Win32) PHP/5.0.0b1 with PHP
as a module of Apache.

Using the sqlite_open() if the file exists and this file is not a
SQLite Data Base file it is opened normally, the querys always return
normally with an empty result set. But when a table is created (I guess
the other CREATE sql commands accepted by the SQLite) it truncates the
file and change the file to a SQLite Data Base file.

I found solutions to not hapen this erro, but this is not expected.
And I'm sorry, I didn't tested the CVS version and other vertion of the
Apache and SQLite module.

Edit this bug report at [url]http://bugs.php.net/?id=25501&edit=1[/url]