ID: 25651
User updated by: fperez at tuzsa dot es
Reported By: fperez at tuzsa dot es
Bug Type: PHP options/info functions
Operating System: linux redhat 7.3
PHP Version: 4.3.3
New Comment:

Thanks a lot and sorry by the "bogus". :-(

I am glad to see the quick answer to my question. Congratulations for
your work.

Previous Comments:

[2003-09-25 10:57:08] [email]sniperphp.net[/email]

Java extension is build as shared always.
And shared extensions when build with --enable-debug end
up in different extension directory by default.

Just adjust your "extension_dir" directive to match the place
where the extension is located.

[2003-09-25 03:01:31] fperez at tuzsa dot es

------------
I have php 4.3.3 on a redhat 7.3 running. But I have a problem and I
am trying to re-compile php with --enable-debug.

When I do ./configure --with-java=/path.to.java --enable-debug, make
and make install. Java is pulled out from my phpinfo() information.
Of course, java doesn't run at all.

Abstract:
Without any modification to php.ini nor any other configuration file,
I have this results:
* --enable-java and --enable-debug = java doesn't run.
* --enable-java = java runs fine.

I have tested on my production server and on another server installed
to try this.

Thanks.

Edit this bug report at [url]http://bugs.php.net/?id=25651&edit=1[/url]