ID: 26259
Updated by: [email]iliaaphp.net[/email]
Reported By: orsaini at allainet dot com
Bug Type: *Directory/Filesystem functions
Operating System: Lunux Apache 2.0.47
PHP Version: 4.3.2
New Comment:

Thank you for taking the time to write to us, but this is not
a bug. Please double-check the doentation available at
[url]http://www.php.net/manual/[/url] and the instructions on how to report
a bug at [url]http://bugs.php.net/how-to-report.php[/url]

Use full paths.

Previous Comments:

[2003-11-15 07:50:20] orsaini at allainet dot com

------------
relative path in include function is not working when I run the script
from command prompt or through cron job. but worked fine when I run
same script from web browser through Apache.

Reproduce code:
---------------
include("../../foldername/file.php");

Expected result:
should include the path when I run php through command prompt

/usr/bin/php /path/test.php

Actual result:
Warning: main(../../foldername/file.php): failed to open stream: No
such file or directory

Edit this bug report at [url]http://bugs.php.net/?id=26259&edit=1[/url]