For a few days now I have been unable to update my copy of Contribute because
the update file I download is corrupted every time. I've tried both the 3.1 &
3.11 update zip files, two computers (work & home), and two web browsers
(Firefox & IE). At home I tried using WinRAR instead of the WindowsXP's zip
file support and that gave me this error: "C:\Doents and
Settings\sean\Desktop\contribute_3_11_updater.zip: CRC failed in
Contribute_3.11_Installer.exe. The file is corrupt".

Can someone help me? Is there another site with these files to download?

Thanks