Hello.
I have a visualization problem in my panel-pc with touch screen (VGA size,
640x480px).
The pages I need to publish are connected with the iLON100e3 webserver, for
home automation purpose.
I've published with Macromedia Contribute 3 the start.htm page, making visible
only the main frame (640x480px), to fit the panel resolution. The other frames
are not visible.
What I see in the panel-pc display is a page greater than 640x480 (at least
850x480): it seems that there are other blank frames inserted in the page.
Why this visualization problem?
What are the frame parameters to change in order to view only the 640x480 main
frame?
THX