Hi all

Im planning a cd where Id like to allow the users to make a kind of
"Favorites" selection.
Suppose that the user finds something interesting in the session "Equipment"
and would like to add the session to his "favorites" list that will be
displayed somewhere in the stage( a .txt file or a field member).

Ive been wondering to use the lableList to name the sessions.(?) or to make
individuals .dir files to act as those sessions.

The points are:

1)How could I store those favorites to keep them "alive" every time the
users run the cd (maybe with a . txt file via getPref, setPref?)?

2) How could I make those favorites to act as links to those different
sessions?

Any help will be appreciate.
Thanks,
Wilson