Professional Web Applications Themes

A Challenge mile stone for Jodi! - Adobe Photoshop Elements

I am late I apologize . One of the sad points of my computer crash was that my spread sheet data that I keep on the Challenge was not kept up to-date. This was because the data was on the sick computer. Well Jodi Frye has become the first person to submit over 100 challenge images. We have all known that Jodi's art is great now we all know she is prolific Well done Jodi!!!! Grant...

  1. #1

    Default A Challenge mile stone for Jodi!

    I am late I apologize . One of the sad points of my computer crash was that
    my spread sheet data that I keep on the Challenge was not kept up to-date.
    This was because the data was on the sick computer.

    Well Jodi Frye has become the first person to submit over 100 challenge
    images. We have all known that Jodi's art is great now we all know she is
    prolific Well done Jodi!!!!

    Grant

    Grant Dixon Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: A Challenge mile stone for Jodi!

    Congratulations, Jodi. We're all impressed by your ability to have quantity, without sacrifice of quality.
    L Miranda Guest

  3. #3

    Wow, did i really do that many ? Hmmmm, I would never have guessed...cool.

    Thanks Grant for acknowledging this to everyone...I'm special for a day :)

    Ray, Lou, Thank You.
    Jodi Frye Guest

  4. #4

    Jodi,

    That really is an achievement. Congrats!! (and you are special all the
    time)

    Pete

    Pete D Guest

  5. #5

    <K>
    Jodi Frye Guest

  6. #6

    Jodi

    I agree with everyone here, you are special! You are special first as a
    friend first and next as an integral part of the art community that
    frequents this forum and participate in the Challenge. I suspect you have
    turned on many, many people to art in general and Elements in particular
    with you input in the forum and your examples in the Challenge. If all were
    fair in this world the Adobe Element's division would have a statue of you
    in their board room ... ok so I do stretch the truth ;-) Well done my good
    friend.

    Grunt

    Grant Dixon Guest

  7. #7

    wow Grant, that was some speech. I feel honored. Thank You... Oh, "If all were
    fair in this world the Adobe Element's division would hire me to play " ...Ok so I stretch my thoughts a little. ;)
    Jodi Frye Guest

  8. #8

    Jodi, I do believe you'd make a fine adition to their team.

    As many knows around, I work in IT and in every dev team we have, there's a power user, the one type of person that uses every function and pushes the software to its limit. I think you'd fit in that role :)

    Ray
    Raymond Robillard Guest

  9. #9

    Jodi,

    Congratulations from me too! You are a true inspiration to everybody. Each week i am astounded about the multitude of your ideas and the always perfect execution of each and every image.

    Juergen
    JuergenDirrigl Guest

  10. #10

    Juggen, i feel the same way about you ;) Thank You.

    Oh people, i know his name...inside joke....well, sort of...Grant started it.
    Jodi Frye Guest

  11. #11

    Right.
    JuergenDirrigl Guest

  12. #12

    Jodi,

    Thank you. I am having too much fun with the Challenge to give it up anytime soon. As far as Grant is concerned, i think he won't quit either, judging by the recent events. Handling all those problems and coming out OK, amazing!

    Juergen
    JuergenDirrigl Guest

  13. #13

    Jodi,

    You are truly a never ending resource for imaginative and witty reconfigurations of existing images.

    One week you show us the boundaries of PE2 and then you shift them again the following week. Marvellous!

    Robert
    Schraven Robert Guest

  14. #14

    What Richard said,

    Durn tootin'!!!

    Kyle
    Kyle White Guest

  15. #15

    Ah geeze now I'm getting all warm and fuzzy inside. Thanks guys ;)
    Jodi Frye Guest

  16. #16

    Congrats, Jodi! Your posts are some of my favorites (be they tips or photos). I personally believe this forum would be mortally wounded (or at the very least, the number of people here as members of the forum would greatly decline) without your presence here. Either way, I think eveeryone will agree when I say, not to the intentional exclusion of anyone else here, we *NEED* you here, Jodi Frye! I know you never said you're leaving the forum, but don't even THINK of doing so! (Incidentally, I don't buy this 'I'm a beginner' stuff from you...unless you're a beginner with talent a mile wide and two miles deep.)

    Owl

    I didn't intend to do this in this post, because I dedicated it to praising Jodi. However, while the caffeine is kicking in...

    Shameless Self-Promotion (sorry, Jodi): <http://www.pbase.com/owls/non-family_gallery>
    owl_luvr Guest

  17. #17

    Don't we just love the picture in our heads of Jodi blushing, gang? :)

    Owl, so busy trying to find a 'significant other' that he's been criminally absent from this forum. He's reached a 'second mid-life crisis,' this one (finally) being the over-whelming need for the love, warmth and tenderness only a femowl could provide...and that's a peek into Ol' Featherbutt's worlds as it exists today.
    owl_luvr Guest

  18. #18

    I must stick my 2 cents into this... Jodi I always look for your images and am struck by your talent and imagination. Please keep doing what you do..
    Julio
    Julio Guerra Guest

  19. #19

    Owl, thanks for the kind words...always appreciated. Wasn't that long ago you were stating that OWL did not need love of a good femowl. I told you otherwise didn't I ...remember ?? Hope you find her....but don't look for her.

    Julio, thank you for your 2 cents ;) ...worth a zillion to me .
    Jodi Frye Guest

  20. #20

    Jodi,
    You're an inspiration to us all and evidently have too much time on your hands

    :)

    CR
    Chris Rankin Guest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast