Hi,

I have been playing with a 30 day trial version of Contribute 3 and have a
couple of questions before I buy.

1. My page uses CSS buttons, when a user wants to add a new button can I make
it so they can just add one to the list?
2. Folder / File Access, under this option, can I make it so the user can only
access files rather than folders, taking into account the index page has to sit
in the main directy, thus if I allow the user to edit the index page they have
access to the rest of the site.
3. Enable Publishing Services just does not work at present, I get an error
"The Publishing Services server at URL is not responding". Is this because I am
using a trial version?

Thanks for your help

Grant