Hi Guys and Girls,

Heres the overview:
LAN
2 computers linked by ethernet
Both systems have the FCS installed
Computer 1 can access the Vid_development website on computer 2
2 video chat swf files on Vid_development wedsite on computer 2

vidChat_1.swf lives on computer 2 and points to FCS on computer 2 (hosting
website)
vidChat_2.swf lives on computer 2 and points to FCS on computer 1

Right then heres my problem.
From computer 1 I can open up and see both vidChat files
vidChat_1.swf does not however log into the FCS on computer 2
vidChat_2.swf (pointing to FCS on computer 2) does login and work fine

From computer 2 I can open up and see both vidChat files
vidChat_1.swf does log into the FCS on computer 2
vidChat_2.swf (pointing to FCS on computer 2) does login and work fine

This is all happening within the test website on computer 2

The problem is that I can see and use vidChat_1.swf from computer 2
and can see but NOT use vidChat_1.swf from computer 1
(vidChat_1.swf points to FCS on computer 2)

and

I can see and use vidChat_2.swf from computer 2
and can see AND use vidChat_2.swf from computer 1
(vidChat_2.swf points to FCS on computer 1)

ALL files live on computer 2

Now trying to explain this is a little tricky so if Ive not explained my
problem clear enough then please let me know.

Thanks to all praise the lord. Ha ha ha erm ha.