I am running 8.1.2 on a MacBook Pro with 10.5.4 and the whole Master Collection installed.

So, here's what's going on: If I open a PDF in Acrobat and make changes to it, I can save it, but I cannot "Save As." It will go through the normal routine of naming and locating the file, but then it will just gray out all the menus and prevent me from closing the doent or doing anything else.

It does the same thing if I Create PDF, or if I attempt to scan something and save it as a PDF.

Basically, saving a NEW PDF file from Acrobat fails. I have been working around it by creating a dummy file and naming any new file the same thing, which it will overwrite.

Anyone have a clue on this? I've tried reinstalling Acrobat, but it hasn't helped.