I can launch Acrobat reader 5.0.5..but then get message about "link to internet
is not available with your operating system (even though I am not
on-line)..then get "the bouncing clock"..can't get into application to change
prefs nor access anything on computer and need to restart computer.
I have OS 8.6, have already trashed Acrobat reader prefs to no avail. The
Acrobat Reader help doent mentions a conflict with IE 5.1 and url access
with no know fixes..but why should it matter if I am not online and .pdf file
has no html links?