If you use a drawing program and import the picture into it, you can (Corel
Draw comes to mind) create a box around the picture. You can also colour the
box and produce what 'looks' like a picture frame. http:\\[url]www.auspics.org[/url]
for an example. I used several boxes on this picture and a radial fill on
one of them so the "gold" boarder looks like a raised frame.
Corel Photopain can also do it.
JT

news:3ef5630b$0$5428$afc38c87news.optusnet.com.au ...