Hey all,

I was trying to figure out a way to create an audio position "progress bar"
and I found exactly what I needed on the macromedia.com.

[url]http://www.macromedia.com/devnet/mx/flash/sample_files/html/load_sounds.html[/url]

The problem is when I open up the Controller_preview.fla, or import the
load_sounds.swf file that I grabbed from this site neither show me the
actionscript it's using in the action panel. Are they not using
actionscript, or is there some other way to view it?

Does anyone know of a flash tutorial that has the scripts needed to create
all of these buttons (particularly the audio progress bar?) I'm a
programmer, but I have almost no experience with flash, so excuse me if I'm
missing something obvious. I'm using Flash MX.

Thanks!

Eric