Hi,

I would like install a raid controller in an already installed system.
I finished the driver installation, and the system find the controller
during the boot.
My problem is, when I start "mkdrv hd". After the reboot and when I start it
a secound time I get the following errors:
idmkreg: error updating space.c file for Sdsk
idmkreg: error updating space.c file for Sdsk
idmkreg: error updating space.c file for Sdsk
idmkreg: error updating space.c file for Sdsk

The hard disk installation program will now invoke /etc/fdisk.
Entering 'q' at the following menu will exit /etc/fdisk.
and the hard disk installation will continue.

If you wish to exit the entire installation at this menu,
press the <DEL> key.

/etc/fdisk: /dev/rdsk/1s0 is unable to open.
/etc/fdisk failed.

I hope you can help me.

Ciao

Robert