I am using Adobe Acrobat 5.0 to add text to an existing PDF file. I have tried this 2 ways with various problems.
Firstly I added the text using the Text selection tool and then typing in the box. The new text displayed both in Acrobat and Reader but when printed out in Reader the new text did not print.
Secondly I added the text using the Touch up text tool. This increased the file size from 138k to over 4 meg. When I saved it via distiller the file size went to 58k but I lost all the extra fields I had added.
Please help as the on line help is too difficult for an occasional user to navigate and understand.

Geoff