I am really stuck on this little doozy!!!

I have 2 grids, one is used to select data from and the other one is to insert
the selected data into.

I have written my own code to insert the selected row as:

GridData.insertRow(CarsGrid);
var size = CarsGrid.length -1;
var iCarID = ClectionGrid.selectedItem.iCarID;
CarsGrid.editField(size, 'iCarID', iCarID);

There are 10 columns in these grids and I am basically copying from one to
another.
If I move to the next page and dump the data some of the columns on the second
row onwards are undefined.

BUT, if I use the CF insert button through (insert="yes") on the second grid
and insert the rows and update the columns manually all the columns are
filled????

I am really stuck on this one and would love some help!!

Regards

Simon