No need to worry. Restart your computer in safe mode (I think you have to
press Escape or F8 or similar at start up to bring up the menu, or it will
come up anyway if you restart during boot up).
Select Administrator and leave password blank. Then goto User Accounts in
Control panel and make the changes you need. If you are using Windows XP Pro
and have encrypted data on a NTFS hard drive, you may permanently lose the
encrypted data stored.