i have been trying to play different online games recently and i keep getting the "adobe shockwave player is now installing" message and it does absolutly nothing. I have uninstalled and installed adobe shockwave player 11.5 countless times but still no change. I then thought that maybe it had to do with the firewall( i use McAfee on windows xp office edition) but it is actually allowing full access to adobe shockwave player 11.5. I mainly use the Browser windows IE ( im not sure which one but i think its IE 7, yes i know its old = P). if im not using windows IE, i use google chrome which doesn't show the "adobe shockwave player is now installing" but it trys to download the plugin and nothing happens ever. not sure what the problem is, any ideas?