I'm using the macromedia advanced form extension that I got of the exchange
and I'm having some problems getting the radio button validator to work. I
can get all the other validations to work, but not the radio button. I set
the validations within the body tag as explained in the help section leaving
the default onLoad event set. After setting all the validations for the
form, I then set the advanced form validator for the form tag set for
onSubmit. Anyone familiar with this extension and what I might be doing
incorrectly? Thanks in advance for any help.
-D-