My client asked me to investigate using Airport Extreme base stations as
an alternative to using Cisco Aironet 1200 access points. From what I've
found in my research, the Airport base stations should work, if they're
able to communicate correctly with the RADIUS server that the Cisco
wireless network is using for authentication. Can anyone confirm if the
Airport Extreme base stations are able to work as part of a Cisco-based
wireless network using LEAP, and if so, are there any special settings
that need to be set up? A question I have in particular is how
encryption should be set up to work, and how the RADIUS settings should
be configured.

Rich

--
"The Engineer Battalion 47 of VII Army Corps was designated as having
responsibility for the "construction of seaworthy ferries out of