Professional Web Applications Themes

All client's websites showing up - Macromedia Contribute General Discussion

I have a client who has about 5 websites, all of which he updates in Contribute. He just sent me this question ... can anyone help me with this? **Why don't all my other websites show up in the window when I am browsing websites to select where I want a link to go? The only website I see is The Art Shop site. I would like to see all my other sites and choose the one I want.**...

  1. #1

    Default All client's websites showing up

    I have a client who has about 5 websites, all of which he updates in
    Contribute. He just sent me this question ... can anyone help me with this?

    **Why don't all my other websites show up in the window when I am browsing
    websites to select where I want a link to go? The only website I see is The
    Art Shop site. I would like to see all my other sites and choose the one I
    want.**

    gallery Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: All client's websites showing up

    gallery wrote:
    > I have a client who has about 5 websites, all of which he updates in
    > Contribute. He just sent me this question ... can anyone help me with this?
    >
    > **Why don't all my other websites show up in the window when I am browsing
    > websites to select where I want a link to go? The only website I see is The
    > Art Shop site. I would like to see all my other sites and choose the one I
    > want.**

    Galley,
    Is your client opening CT at the "about:startpage" page or did he check
    the "Don't show again" box at the bottom of that page. If he is not
    opening at the about:startpage then I believe that the way to get to the
    other sites are through the "Home Pages" button at the top of the window
    or Edit|My Connections menu if he has those permissions. If he is not
    opening in the about:startpage; then he can reset that choice by
    accessing the startup though the Home Page button an unchecking that
    box. There may be other ways to get there; but I've not used them for
    any of my clients. Hope that helps.

    --

    Howard H. Heflin
    [email]NOSPAM_HHHeflinnetscapeNOSPAM.net[/email]

    Stop SPAM !!!!
    Howard Heflin Guest

  3. #3

    Howard:

    Thanks so much for your suggestion ... we'll give it a try.

    Marje

    "Howard Heflin" <NOSPAM_HHHeflinnetscapeNOSPAM.net> wrote in message
    > gallery wrote:
    >> I have a client who has about 5 websites, all of which he updates in
    >> Contribute. He just sent me this question ... can anyone help me with
    >> this?
    >>
    >> **Why don't all my other websites show up in the window when I am
    >> browsing websites to select where I want a link to go? The only website I
    >> see is The Art Shop site. I would like to see all my other sites and
    >> choose the one I want.**
    >
    > Galley,
    > Is your client opening CT at the "about:startpage" page or did he check
    > the "Don't show again" box at the bottom of that page. If he is not
    > opening at the about:startpage then I believe that the way to get to the
    > other sites are through the "Home Pages" button at the top of the window
    > or Edit|My Connections menu if he has those permissions. If he is not
    > opening in the about:startpage; then he can reset that choice by accessing
    > the startup though the Home Page button an unchecking that box. There may
    > be other ways to get there; but I've not used them for any of my clients.
    > Hope that helps.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Howard H. Heflin
    > [email]NOSPAM_HHHeflinnetscapeNOSPAM.net[/email]
    > The usual removals are required to reply.
    >
    > Stop SPAM !!!!

    gallery Guest