Professional Web Applications Themes

All i can see is a broken image icon (this is a littlepaper looking icon with a circle, square and triangle in it - Macromedia Flash Player

Ever since i got flash player 9 my flash player dosn't wok at all. All i can see is a broken image icon (this is a little piece of paper looking icon with a circle, square and triangle in it). I have done every thing the support pages here have offered multiple times and wrote five other replys in these chat rooms with no reply back for my problem and tech support keeps referring me back to the site or giving very unspicific/genarall info. IM DESPERATE, please someone help. the only thing i dont now how to do is this ...

  1. #1

    Default All i can see is a broken image icon (this is a littlepaper looking icon with a circle, square and triangle in it

    Ever since i got flash player 9 my flash player dosn't wok at all. All i can
    see is a broken image icon (this is a little piece of paper looking icon with a
    circle, square and triangle in it).
    I have done every thing the support pages here have offered multiple times and
    wrote five other replys in these chat rooms with no reply back for my problem
    and tech support keeps referring me back to the site or giving very
    unspicific/genarall info.
    IM DESPERATE, please someone help.

    the only thing i dont now how to do is this run disk utilitys talked aboutby
    Vumbaca in a nother chat room; he stated:
    dont know it this will help with your particular situation, but I had
    trouble installing flash player 9 on my PowerBook G4 running OSX 10.3.9. I
    tried reinstalling the plugin, that didnt work. Tried uninstalling the old
    plugin and then installing the new plugin, that didnt work. And I did do a lot
    of restarts and shutting down of all applications while doing this. But then I
    restart, ran the disk utility to repair permissions, then reinstalled the new
    plugin, and BAM it worked.
    So try repairing disk permissions and then installing the plugin

    I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THIS:sad;:brokenheart;
    iv been typing for weeks someone please reply:confused;

    lilwarID Guest

  2. #2

    Please somone respond
    lilwarID Guest

  3. #3

    I have a simirar problem on linux operation system. Using version 7. One page
    didnt work because the version was too old. And when i force to load it i got a
    lot of object missing or they havent got right properties. Now i have
    reinstalled the system and some a bit different problem appeared Onsome
    buttoms i can only see a first letter. Text in chat window is not appearing. If
    i clok a few times on some buttons web browser freezes. I suspect that is the
    problem with too old version or improper instalation. I installed some old
    plugins too before installing new one.
    Try to run OS as administator. Try flash if it is working.
    If it is:
    find where flesh player is installled and check permission attributes there.
    try to find out what kind of devices flash is using and cgange permissons to
    them.
    I dont know how is mac os consisted. I suspect it has also a /dev folder as
    linux.

    memarko Guest

  4. #4

    I also had the same broken image icon a tiny box with a solid circle, square
    and triangle inside with no PDF opening. I have Windows ME. I read another
    message on this Adobe website that when the Macromedia Flash Player 9 was
    downloaded it downloaded the Yahoo Toolbar which has a virus and even if you
    did not check the box wanting the Yahoo Toolbar you have it. I then checked my
    Windows Adobe file which had in it Adobe, 6.0, 6.0.1, 6.0.2, 6.0.3, 6.0.4 I
    re-downloaded all. I then went to my Control Panel and removed Macromedia Flash
    9, removed Shockwave, and then removed Yahoo Toolbar. I reinstalled Adobe
    6.0.1. I cannot believe that after a month of trying everything I now have PDF.
    Diane in NC:grin;

    knittinchic1 Guest