I recently bought the Nikon 5700 and I'm quite pleased with it. I
bought the standard lens shade for the 5700. See
[url]http://www.steves-digicams.com/2002_reviews/nikon5700/5700_hre5700.jpg[/url]

The lense shade works fine, but it's mounted to the camera body, not the
actual lense. So when the lense is at maximum zoom (sticking out the
most), the lense shade isn't really shading all that much.

Does anybody know if there are any alternate lense shades which mount to
the actual lense of the camera? (ie. connecting at the same place the
lense cover fits into)

Thanks
Ben in DC
[email]PublicMailboxbenslade.com[/email] (put 030516 anywhere in the subj to get thru)