Hi Boban,

My initial question would be why do you have to "wake up" the windows
service? You could let that run on the machine with the proper crendentials
and then send it jobs through the website that it can pick up on
predetermined time intervals. The windows service could also run your dlls
and it can have an app.config file associated to it to contain data that is
needed like database connection strings.

hope this helps

Adam

news:heN5b.10996$TD1.6428newssvr25.news.prodigy.c om...