Professional Web Applications Themes

Andy, think about taking a course on the internet. - Adobe Photoshop Elements

There is a course called "From the Ground Up" starting in September,on the internet. Very reasonable. It is specifically for beginners in PSE. This should help you tremendously in every way. Email me at bluegagahotmail .com and I will give you the URL for it, you need the basics like I do to enjoy using PSE. Then you will understand so much more. Dorothy...

  1. #1

    Default Andy, think about taking a course on the internet.

    There is a course called "From the Ground Up" starting in September,on the internet. Very reasonable. It is specifically for beginners in PSE.

    This should help you tremendously in every way. Email me at bluegagahotmail .com and I will give you the URL for it, you need the basics like I do to enjoy using PSE. Then you will understand so much more. Dorothy
    D. Brinkmann Guest

  2. #2

    Hi Andy, Dorothy is right, these are awesome classes! I have learned everything I know about PSE mostly from these lessons.
    Go for it!
    Jane
    Jane Carter Guest

  3. #3

    I would like to learn more about these courses as well.

    Newbie PSE user, but very willing!
    Jim Ogilvie Guest

  4. #4

    Hi Jim,

    I just sent you a note at the address you registered with Adobe (on the
    Forum).

    Ray

    Ray Guest

  5. #5

    Marty, it's [url]www.eclecticacademy.com[/url]

    (now, if you don't hear from me as of now, consider myself abducted for having revealed this information!) :)

    Ray
    Raymond Robillard Guest

  6. #6

    LOL ! :)
    Raymond Robillard Guest

  7. #7

    RAY,
    Thanks for the correction. I thoght it didn't look right.Anyway I think Andy has flown the coop!
    Marty
    Marty Landolt Guest

  8. #8

    I think he did :)

    Ray

    Ray Guest

  9. #9

    can you give more info on where to find these classes.
    thank you
    cbennett Guest

  10. #10

    I think you're giving him too much credit, Nancy! I have a different theory. :)
    Beth Haney Guest

  11. #11

    Hmm. I think I share Beth's theory, myself. ;-)
    Barbara Brundage Guest

  12. #12

    Well, we've all seen this before... if the answer isn't satisfactory, the
    requester never returns. Some people just like the easy way, and do not
    understand the satisfaction there is in mastering a tool :)

    Ray

    Ray Guest

  13. #13

    My theory is that Andy was somewhere in the range of 15. He had one project to do and didn't care about process - just product. I suspect whatever he was doing he eventually accomplished in Word.
    Beth Haney Guest

  14. #14

    Pete, this sounds interesting.. mind going all over again? (testing your
    patience.. haha!)

    Ray

    Ray Guest

  15. #15

    Could you send me the info on this class? Thanks!
    Tim Robertson Guest

  16. #16

    Tim,

    Go to [url]www.eclecticacademy.com[/url]
    If you need for information, contact me at [email]carbone_2000hotmail.com[/email]

    Ray

    Ray Guest