I have searched hi and low for the answer and nothing has helped me as of yet.

My Main timeline is sectioned off by keyframes that are 10 frames apart. In each keyframe section i have a dedicated section of my website. ie, home, about, contact, calender...

The main timeline hase all the navigation buttons on it and each one is set up to go to the desired sectinos (frame label) via this actionscript:

(button on maintimeline)

on(release){
gotoAndStop("myFrameLabel" );
}

My problem is that I have a transtion that closes the information window via this actionscript: (button on maintimeline)

on(Press){
_root.mcMine.back = true;
}
//then i want it to go to the Frame Label or in other words my different website sections.

this is the actionscript that is on the first mc that the user sees

onClipEvent (enterFrame) {
if (back) prevFrame();
}

but the user does not see the closing animation and just sees the new section. I just want the user to be able to press a button of their choosing and see the Closing window animation then see the section that they have chosen.

ive honestly searched for three days in forums and have seen nothing specific towards my delima. I apologize if this is a repost but have no where else to turn to.