I haven't been able to open the max file since I am away from my machine, but I think you should be aware that the free exporter DOES NOT support max5 bones. You will need the commercial plasma exporter ($500?) and you use the Skin modifier, not CS Physique. Since you have CS and the free exporter I recommend that you use a biped to do this. Go into figure mode and place the biped within your mesh and then close out of figure mode and add physique. Just keep the legs together and sway from side to side, or you can of course alter the structure of the biped in the figure rollout so it has no arms, legs etc.