Hi everyone

Just a quick note to let you all know of some new Add-ons for Cartweaver 2
CF.

Order History - Allow your web site customers the convenience of logging in
at any time and viewing their order history. To view a demo you can play
with my site. If you already have an account you can log in and select Order
History. If you don't you can run through the order process with one of the
Freebies. Just don't submit to PayPal. This will create you an account. You
will then be able to log back in and view your Order History.

We have also added an Rss Feed Add-on. To view a demo us
[url]http://www.datapacks.com/DP_RSSFeeds.cfm[/url] as the URL and check it out in your
favorite Reader.

We have also taken advantage of the semi built in Order notes table in the
database to add this functionality.

Plus many other new Add-ons and features.

We would also like to point out that our introductory Hosting promo will end
at midnight tomorrow.

Have a great week-end everyone.

--
Bill

Cartweaver Hosting.
Cartweaver Add-ons & Custom Cartweaver Modifications.
[url]http://www.datapacks.com[/url]
New Support Newsgroup: [url]http://www.datapacks.com/home.cfm?ThisPage=support[/url]
Blog: [url]http://www.datapacks.com/Blog/[/url]