Hi

I have recently added a Forum folder to my company webserver. I am
relocating this to my private webserver. Just wanted to let those of you
know that may have open links to files stored there. Filenames will stay
the same.

Example:

[url]http://www.wetworks.nl/forum/frames.gif[/url]

becomes:

[url]http://members.home.nl/ccnk/forum/frames.gif[/url]

--

Kind regards,

Coen Naninck

Please do not E-mail me with questions about Fireworks issues. Post
them on the Forum instead. I can't contribute my time I have in
this Forum to also answering questions outside the Forum. It just
takes too much time and it doesn't help the rest of the world.

If you are sending me a file on my own request for help purposes,
then please include the thread subject header.

Thank you.

E-mail : [email]ccnkHAHAhome.nl[/email]
Business: [url]http://www.wetworks.nl[/url]