Professional Web Applications Themes

ANN: New richiebee - Macromedia Fireworks

It's early days, but [url]www.richiebee.ca[/url] has gone through a facelift. Lots of Fireworks resources coming very soon, and a small handful there already to get you started. The public repository is still there at [url]www.richiebee.ca/public[/url], but if style counts for anything most content will also be phased into the main web site over the next little while. If you are linking to this site, you might want to check that your links are still active on the new site. Lots of holes, lots of stuff still to do, but getting there! Thanks, Rich -- Richie Bee [url]www.richiebee.ca[/url] Team Macromedia Volunteer ...

  1. #1

    Default ANN: New richiebee

    --
    Richie Bee
    [url]www.richiebee.ca[/url]

    Richiebee Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: ANN: New richiebee

    Very cool, Richiebee!

    Best regards,
    Linda Rathgeber
    ----------------
    Victoriana | [url]http://www.projectseven.com/dpacks/vic/index.htm[/url]
    Theme Pack 03 - Club | [url]www.projectseven.com[/url] |mm2| themes
    Contributor *PVII Foundations* [url]www.projectseven.com[/url]
    Co-author *Playing with Fire* [url]www.playingwithfire.com[/url]
    Team MM Fireworks Volunteer | [url]www.macromedia.com/go/team[/url]
    -----------------

    Linda Rathgeber Guest

  3. #3

    Hi Richie

    I had already seen most of the Styles and PNG's on your public section
    on the server, but it seems you have woven it all nicely together.
    Nice clear layout I must say. I'm not really down with the typeface but
    that's personal. I love what you do with your Styles (makes me want to
    improve on mine Gnarrr Gnarr.. But then again, it's not a competition.

    The only glitch I saw was a 404 in the "SPECIAL TUTORIALS" section.

    Good work!

    Richiebee wrote:
    > It's early days, but [url]www.richiebee.ca[/url] has gone through a facelift. Lots of
    > Fireworks resources coming very soon, and a small handful there already to
    > get you started.
    >
    > The public repository is still there at [url]www.richiebee.ca/public[/url], but if
    > style counts for anything most content will also be phased into the main web
    > site over the next little while.
    >
    > If you are linking to this site, you might want to check that your links are
    > still active on the new site.
    >
    > Lots of holes, lots of stuff still to do, but getting there!
    >
    > Thanks,
    >

    > Rich

    Coen Naninck Guest

  4. #4

    Default Re: New richiebee

    :
    : The public repository is still there at [url]www.richiebee.ca/public[/url], but if
    : style counts for anything most content will also be phased into the main
    web
    : site over the next little while.
    :
    : If you are linking to this site, you might want to check that your links
    are
    : still active on the new site.
    :
    : Lots of holes, lots of stuff still to do, but getting there!
    :

    Good looking site Richie,

    Dontcha just luv grey.

    I think those icebergs are awesome. It's hard to get a sense of scale
    though. Could you get the missus to stand on one for us?

    :)

    Peter R.

    Peter R :.WIZZO.: Guest

  5. #5

    Very nice Richee, but you've forgotten one very important thing.

    Where's your DOCTYPE?

    Am I getting sad in my old age?

    --
    Japes
    [url]http://www.pictura.co.uk[/url]

    Japes Guest

  6. #6

    Very nice, Richie! I love the navigation control!

    --

    -

    "Richiebee" <richrichiebee.ca> wrote in message
    > It's early days, but [url]www.richiebee.ca[/url] has gone through a facelift. Lots of
    > Fireworks resources coming very soon, and a small handful there already to
    > get you started.
    >
    > The public repository is still there at [url]www.richiebee.ca/public[/url], but if
    > style counts for anything most content will also be phased into the main
    web
    > site over the next little while.
    >
    > If you are linking to this site, you might want to check that your links
    are
    > still active on the new site.
    >
    > Lots of holes, lots of stuff still to do, but getting there!
    >
    > Thanks,
    >

    > Rich
    >

    > --
    > Richie Bee
    > [url]www.richiebee.ca[/url]
    > Team Macromedia Volunteer for Fireworks
    > [url]www.macromedia.com/go/team[/url]
    > Sharing Fireworks Resources
    > [url]www.richiebee.ca/public[/url]
    > -iii<O

    Jim Babbage Guest

  7. #7

    Quality material. Many thanks!

    Chet

    Chester Harold Guest

  8. #8

    Great stuff. You are the style master and the undisputed king of metallic effects.

    Sincerely,
    Matthew Brown
    theOtherMatthew
    [url]http://users.sisna.com/mcjbrown/[/url]
    TheOtherMatthew webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  9. #9

    Thanks guys... now done to the main pages... have to add to the photo pages
    when I'm on my main machine.

    I always thought Dreamweaver took care of this... just goes to show!

    R.

    "John T" <j.tuckerREMOVEcomcast.net> wrote in message
    > Richiebee,
    >
    > Very cool! You might want to put this above the first <html> though:

    > :-)
    >
    > --
    > John Tucker
    > Dreamweaver FAQ
    > [url]http://www.dwfaq.com/[/url]

    Richie Bee Guest

  10. #10

    Rich,

    May I suggest text links at the bottom of each page so as to avoid
    having to scroll back to the top in order to navigate to the other pages?

    --
    John Tucker
    Dreamweaver FAQ

    John T Guest

  11. #11

    Try Ctrl-Pageup...

    HTH;

    Amy

    > Rich,
    >
    > May I suggest text links at the bottom of each page so as to avoid
    > having to scroll back to the top in order to navigate to the other pages?
    >
    > --
    > John Tucker
    > Dreamweaver FAQ
    > [url]http://www.dwfaq.com/[/url]

    Amy Blankenship Guest

  12. #12

    Amy Blankenship wrote:
    > Try Ctrl-Pageup...
    >
    > HTH;
    >
    > Amy

    Yes, that does work, but I personally prefer text links. Helps
    eliminate extraneous keyboard strokes/mouse clicks. Besides, it's just
    plain old good design technique. :-)

    --
    John Tucker
    Dreamweaver FAQ

    John T Guest

  13. #13

    Amy Blankenship wrote:
    > Try Ctrl-Pageup...
    >
    > HTH;
    >
    > Amy
    >
    > "John T" <j.tuckerREMOVEcomcast.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>Rich,
    >>
    >>May I suggest text links at the bottom of each page so as to avoid
    >>having to scroll back to the top in order to navigate to the other pages?
    >>
    >>--
    >>John Tucker
    >>Dreamweaver FAQ
    >>[url]http://www.dwfaq.com/[/url]

    The majority of Internet surfers that I know have no concept of CTRL-C
    and CTRL-V for cut and paste, never mind hot keys for navigating around
    a site. Getting them to learn-remember-and-use any other key combo is a
    waste of time. It's all and well for us geeks, but to the masses, they
    just want to click and go.

    HTH;

    Craig.

    Craig Hartel Guest

  14. #14

    Hey Craig,

    pardon me for asking - but I send an message via your inline E-mail form
    twice now and I have received no response. Is your mailapp failing or
    are you just too busy?

    Coen Naninck

    Craig Hartel wrote:
    > Amy Blankenship wrote:
    >
    >> Try Ctrl-Pageup...
    >>
    >> HTH;
    >>
    >> Amy
    >>
    >> "John T" <j.tuckerREMOVEcomcast.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> Rich,
    >>>
    >>> May I suggest text links at the bottom of each page so as to avoid
    >>> having to scroll back to the top in order to navigate to the other
    >>> pages?
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> John Tucker
    >>> Dreamweaver FAQ
    >>> [url]http://www.dwfaq.com/[/url]
    >>>

    > The majority of Internet surfers that I know have no concept of CTRL-C
    > and CTRL-V for cut and paste, never mind hot keys for navigating around
    > a site. Getting them to learn-remember-and-use any other key combo is a
    > waste of time. It's all and well for us geeks, but to the masses, they
    > just want to click and go.
    >
    > HTH;
    >
    > Craig.

    Coen Naninck Guest

  15. #15

    So I noticed ;)

    Craig Hartel wrote:
    > Coen Naninck wrote:
    >
    >> Hey Craig,
    >>
    >> pardon me for asking - but I send an message via your inline E-mail
    >> form twice now and I have received no response. Is your mailapp
    >> failing or are you just too busy?
    >>
    >> Coen Naninck
    >>
    >> Craig Hartel wrote:

    >>> The majority of Internet surfers that I know have no concept of
    >>> CTRL-C and CTRL-V for cut and paste, never mind hot keys for
    >>> navigating around a site. Getting them to learn-remember-and-use any
    >>> other key combo is a waste of time. It's all and well for us geeks,
    >>> but to the masses, they just want to click and go.
    >>>
    >>> HTH;
    >>>
    >>> Craig.
    >>>

    > Coen,
    > Email sent offlist.