Professional Web Applications Themes

Another nice site - Adobe Photoshop Elements

This one contains textures, very interesting! [url]http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/~pbourke/texture/[/url] Ray...

  1. #1

    Default Another nice site

    This one contains textures, very interesting!
    [url]http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/~pbourke/texture/[/url]

    Ray

    Ray Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Another nice site

    Hi Ray, I especially like this one too!
    (See message 5135 on class forum, I found it on the Bryce Yahoo page last week. They have some more great links there.) Thanks for the others too. I have a HUGE link folder, and pretty soon I will be able to use more stuff as I haul myself up this fun learning curve.

    I wish that I had the time to do the Bryce class too, let me know how it goes.
    I promise I will be there in November.

    Going canoeing, be back tonight.
    Jane
    Jane Carter Guest

  3. #3

    Glad you liked it!

    I'll post my best results on the class forum for Bryce.

    Ray

    Ray Guest

  4. #4

    Hi Ray, Just got back, a fun day, but very tired. Gotta go make dinner,,,,,,,

    I won't have access to the Bryce class forum till November, so pleeeezzzeee put your best ones on your pbase pages.
    Jane
    Jane Carter Guest

  5. #5

    Jane... brace yourself... the first lesson is 42 pages :) But, so far so good, looks like fun!

    Ray

    Ray Guest

  6. #6

    Speaking of PBase, I can no longer get into my account. Seems the 10mb of space was only a 30 day trial. I don't remember ever reading that when i first signed up. Anyways, my gallery is still up ( Testing Spedia Styles ) and I have no way of getting it down or adding etc.....unless i pay. Do I want to pay....hmmmmmm.
    Jodi Frye Guest

  7. #7

    Hi Jodi, Yes, of all the album sites, this is theeee one worth paying for.
    Pbase does a wonderful job, and I "blame" them for me being lazy and not making my own web page.
    Jane
    Jane Carter Guest

  8. #8

    Thanks Jane, I'll think about it a little while. I have learned to make my own web page ....well, a starter one anyways but I only have 5mb's of free space with my server so I'm thinking I'll need to figure out how to get more space....not sure yet which route I will take to get there. PBase is nice for sharing with friends and family though....hmmmm, must think
    Jodi Frye Guest

  9. #9

    Jodi,

    You can make your own style with Pbase. This would add a personnal touch and further demonstrate
    your abilities. Not that we need to see them, but frankly, I never get tired at looking at your
    stuff :)

    Ray

    Ray Guest

  10. #10

    Ray, that is possibly the best words I have ever heard "I never get tired at looking at your
    stuff" ... Thanks :)

    re; PS ;I finally got around to learning how to create image maps with the slice tool....very cool and so simple !!! YAY

    :)
    Jodi Frye Guest

  11. #11

    Speaking of which, I finally learned how to do an animation! It's cool (once you get the basic).
    But I trashed the animation. It was horrible. Nevertheless, the lesson has paid. Now, can
    somebody create a GIF format with 1024 colors ? That would be about just what I needed to make a
    valuable animation.

    Really, Jodi, that little mouse you created is just so lovely! It would make a really cute mouse
    pad! It's peacefully calming.
    And the other picture, just to the left (that creature facing the lake), is mind ing! It would
    make a nice CD cover.

    You are so full of talents, that's incredible! Congratulations :)

    Ray Guest

  12. #12

    Geeze Ray, I was just on the photoshop forum and there was a thread about a plug-in that similates more colors for a GIF...I didn't bother to read...will do and come back and tell you.

    Yes, I'm getting ready to work on a gallery that only includes ' creatures '. I love them....only because beauty isn't only skin deep. I want to create googlies that are loveable...or give you the impression anyways :)
    Jodi Frye Guest

  13. #13

    Nope, he did not get the answer he was hoping for in the PS thread. This person knows the plug-in exists but can't find it.
    Jodi Frye Guest

  14. #14

    On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 19:20:04 -0700, "Jodi Frye" <lwsfryemybizz.net>
    wrote:
    >. I have learned to make my own web page ....well, a starter one anyways but I only have 5mb's of free space with my server so I'm thinking I'll need to figure out how to get more space....not sure yet which route I will take to get there. PBase is nice for sharing with friends and family though....hmmmm, must think
    If your provider allowes more than one mail address you should be able
    to have a web page for each address. My providers allows 10 mb (I
    think) and 5 email address's. In the past I have simply linked one to
    the other.

    As far as a viewer is concerned, it's all one big web site, with multi
    pages.

    Stanley Guest

  15. #15

    Well, that's ok. I will find another way. Besides, we have other products at work (like Flash,
    etc.) I will learn, yet, one more software!

    Creature are lovely. They, the way I see it, permit us to see what's under the skin. Because,
    wheter we like it or not, we most of the times start by looking at the exterior. And, doing so, we
    relate to our experiences and taste to know if he or she is nice. With creatures, you can't (unless
    you actually saw some before, in which case, please contact the nearest UFO authority near you! You
    gotta share this with the rest of us)

    Ray Guest

  16. #16

    Jodi

    I'm using bytephoto.com

    .. They give you over 25,000 kb of space for free with no time limits. The only catch is the images must be photo related.

    Steve
    Steven Reno Guest

  17. #17

    Steve, photo related ? Well I guess that would throw my graphics out the window...unless, i can say i was thinking of my camera when i created them ;)
    Jodi Frye Guest

  18. #18

    Jane,
    what are the Bryce class forum and message 5135? I was on vacation and missed several days of postings, and a search did not come up with much.
    Basil
    Basil Pap Guest

  19. #19

    Basil,

    The message Jane refers is for a group of students Jane and I are part of. It's outside of Adobe's
    Forum.
    Bryce 5 is a 3D design application, made by Corel.

    If you need more information, contact me outside the forume at : [email]carbonevideotron.ca[/email]

    Ray

    Ray Guest

  20. #20

    Hi Basil, Yes, this link was given on a Bryce 5 forum that I visit not too often, as I haven't started my Bryce classes yet. I do see some neat stuff there, really great pictures!
    Found this link a while ago and posted it on our private classroom site.

    For the newest Bryce info, Ray will give you the up to date info, as he is taking the class.
    I wanted to take the class, but I am not 'up to speed' yet, as I only got into this wonderful Photoshop stuff in February.
    Plus we are canoeing and biking thru most of this month.
    Do contact Ray, as he is a wealth of info.
    Jane
    Jane Carter Guest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast