Anyone know of good resources page for us Aus designers? Anyone be
interested if there wasn't and I set one up? I've found it pretty thankless
trying to track down decent printers in NSW. In a previous post 3 were
suggested. One didn't have a webpage, one's was so dodgy I didn't go near
them and new litho took 3 emails to get a response (only after I casually
mentioned that I was interested in a quote for 28000 greeting cards, ended
with them saying that (basically) it was too much hassle for them to deal
with me - as they print in Melbourne. Must be great to have more work than
you know what to do with (moan moan moan)).

Geth