Ask a Question related to Adobe Acrobat Macintosh, Design and Development.
- Mary_Gilmore@adobeforums.com #1
Any possibility of adjusting contrast in PDF file?
I scanned a document directly to PDF format. Unfortunately, the blacks aren't quite black enough - sort of a medium-ish grey. The scanner I used doesn't have any control over the density of the scan (long story, will explain if anyone is remotely interested).
Anyway, I know I can open PDF files in Photoshop and adjust contrast there, but this is a 70-page document. Obviously not a practical solution.
Does anyone know of a method that I can perhaps darken up my blacks? I'm using Acrobat 6 Pro and didn't find any joy there. Any third-party products out there?
Thanks in advance.
- I have been trying to convert PDF to text and I thank the Acrobat team for the help which was more like an instant chat :) I realize one way to do...
- John, I do like your approach to the problem. Considering the amount of different products we do for that customer it sure should be worth it. ...
- My problem is that I search for a way to convert several Office doc and there only different pages to a great pdf dokument ... my way was to print...
- Hi I just wanna know if it is possible to insert a textbox on a webpage that i am currently making with photoshop and imageready.... I wanted it to...
- I have a picture (well 2 actually) that I want to merge to produce a single image One picture is slightly differently exposed than the other...
- Unregistered #2
Re: Any possibility of adjusting contrast in PDF file?Unregistered Guest
- Unregistered #3
Re: Any possibility of adjusting contrast in PDF file?
well, It was a question for me for a while but finally I found the answer.
for doing so you should download 2 programs (I did so):
1- nitro pro or acrobat reader pro (just download a free trial one)
2-Advanced Tiff editor (download free trial)
after installing them:
-if your pdf file has less than 100 pages ,all you need to do is opening it in Tiff editor
and then selecting all the pages and at last going to Tools>Color adjust and performing your desired contrast.
-notice that Advanced Tiff editor can't process if the pdf file itself has too many pages so if pdf is a big one ,before the step discussed above, you have to extract pdf to 2 or more parts, for example a 200 page pdf=2 * 100 page pdf and subsequently doing that instruction for both 2 parts and after all combining the parts with a PDF pro software.Unregistered Guest