Professional Web Applications Themes

Any PS7 upgrade prices right now? - Adobe Photoshop Elements

I'm doing some stuff that I'm going to need full photoshop for and I was wondering if anyone knows of any special offers/upgrades right now for Elements owners. I checked the one in Ray's old thread, but that was expired. Is there anything recent?...

  1. #1

    Default Any PS7 upgrade prices right now?

    I'm doing some stuff that I'm going to need full photoshop for and I was wondering if anyone knows of any special offers/upgrades right now for Elements owners. I checked the one in Ray's old thread, but that was expired. Is there anything recent?
    Barbara Brundage Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Any PS7 upgrade prices right now?

    Barbara ,

    I tried to reply to just you but it was kicked back? Anyway....

    There is an academic full edition on Yahoo shopping for $256.

    An "upgrade" for $131.55 and there are a few other upgrade deals at Yahoo
    shopping right around
    this price.

    Pete

    Pete D Guest

  3. #3

    Pete, I wonder about that academic full edition.... I thought sales of those were restricted to teachers and students. Also, would likely not be able to apply the upgrade package for PS8 when it comes out - not that that would be a big stumbling block for those who would be satisfied with PS8. Also, the upgrade packages generally do not work with Elements or even the PS5 'Special Edition" that came bundled with many digital cameras a year or two ago.

    Chuck
    Chuck Snyder Guest

  4. #4

    Good questions Chuck. Barbara may well be a teacher as far as we know or
    maybe she is buying it for one. The other questions I guess would have to
    be directed to the seller and/or Adobe.

    But good points to consider for anyone buying.

    PeteD

    Pete D Guest

  5. #5

    Thanks, Pete. Which address did you use?

    Chuck, I agree. I don't qualify for the academic edition, I know.
    Barbara Brundage Guest

  6. #6

    Barbara > Thanks, Pete. Which address did you use?

    I just clicked reply (instead of "reply group") on Outlook Express
    Newsreader. That usually sends a reply to the individual that posted. But
    maybe you don't use an 'active' e mail address on the forum?

    Pete

    Pete D Guest

  7. #7

    Hi, Pete. No, I don't, I'm afraid, just post one when necessary.
    Barbara Brundage Guest

  8. #8

    Barbara > Hi, Pete. No, I don't

    I hear ya. That Yahoo address I use here gets over 100 junk e mails daily
    and they all get dumped at once with the empty button. Spam filter seems
    to work putting all the junk into a bulk mail folder. But I sometimes
    wonder if I have dumped mail I wanted?

    PeteD

    Pete D Guest

  9. #9

    Sorry to hack a topic but... Jodi, I can't write to you... :-( Messages are bouncing back saying it
    couldn't be delivered...

    Ray

    Ray Guest

  10. #10

    Ray, I had same problem with Jodi's e-mail. Jodi, time to consider a new
    ISP...

    Chuck Snyder Guest

  11. #11

    It took me a while to dig up this link.

    <http://www.adobe.com/store/products/special.jhtml?id=catMicrotek&sourcecode=112300>
    Mark Reibman Guest

  12. #12

    Mark is our hero!!! I sure hope Barbara sees this. How in the world did you find it? I remembered the last offer at this price was for owners of Microtek scanners, but I sure didn't have any luck finding this on the Adobe site. Nice work. :)
    Beth Haney Guest

  13. #13

    Mark is our hero!!!

    He sure is! Thanks, Mark.

    Does anyone know for sure whether it works if you don't have a microtek scanner?
    Barbara Brundage Guest

  14. #14

    "Not I", said the Little Red Hen. My guess is that Adobe wouldn't quibble, although I suppose there's the chance serial numbers issued for Microtek products could have distinctive numbers.

    Chuck? Are you out there? Didn't you order your version of PS 7.0 using a special offer designed for a specific group - of which you weren't really a member? :)
    Beth Haney Guest

  15. #15

    Beth, I took advantage of that once-in-a-lifetime offering to registered
    Elements users to upgrade; the catch was that I didn't receive any
    notification but rather benefitted from a posting of the website address
    here on the forum. However, when I placed the order, it was accepted, I
    bought it, it's registered, etc.

    Chuck

    Chuck Snyder Guest

  16. #16

    This is one of the threads from dpreview regarding the deal. This guy said he got it and knows that others did as well without the microtek purchase. If you put your serial number in on the Adobe upgrade page and it goes through, I'd say watch for the UPS guy.

    <http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1006&message=5765693>

    I'm home today, and several more because I had an x-ray on Friday of my foot that I hurt about three weeks ago. One of the bones is broken so I'm going to be home (wearing a boot) a lot more for a while. Beth, weren't you on the disabled list recently?
    Mark Reibman Guest

  17. #17

    Mark, ah poor thing ;( I slightly knocked the back of my heel a couple of weeks ago and it turned into a painful affair. Within a few hours I could barely walk. My foot turned black and blue ! ...it was only a slight bump !! Anyways, after about 5 days i was fine but now i have and 'extra' little bone sticking out the side of my heel....what a freak thing that was. Hope you get better soon...put your feet up !

    Ray, I'm sorry you couldn't send me mail...you got mine though right ??

    Pete, ya ya probably deleted the mail i sent ya ;(
    JodiFrye Guest

  18. #18

    Jodi

    > Pete, ya ya probably deleted the mail i sent ya ;(
    Nope. I replied and when they were not kicked back I thought you received
    them.

    PeteD

    Pete D Guest

  19. #19

    Default Re: Any PS7 upgrade prices right now?---YES

    On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 10:11:30 -0700, "Barbara Brundage"
    <memberadobeforums.com> wrote:
    >Does anyone know for sure whether it works if you don't have a microtek scanner?

    YES! I didn't actually finish going through all the steps to purchase,
    but I got as far as Adobe accepting my info and asking for Visa card
    #. I gave them the serial from my elements 2 and they took it.

    I just might take them up on the offer in a month or so. I just
    purchased a DVD burner, so for a few monts, I better lay off the
    card.

    Beast way to find your serial #...
    Help>register>register on line......
    Simply copy the number and paste it into the order page. Works like a
    charm....Or as they used to say "in like Flyn".

    Stan
    Stanley Guest

  20. #20

    Jodi,

    Thanks for the sympathy. :)

    You may want to set up a web email account like [email]photoshopdivahotmail.com[/email] or until your email problems get resolved.
    Mark Reibman Guest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast