I've done a fair bit of modifying the Web Gallery output, but I'm not aware of a method of
doing what you want. PE2 doesn't provide a variable for image size (at least they don't
use one in any of their samples).

You might be able to do a batch action as you requested, but I'm not the person to answer
that question.

Another alternative is to use Elements for photo editing, and another tool for web gallery
creation. Grant Dixon (the Challenge Person) uses PhotoThumb
([url]http://photothumb.com/index.html[/url]). I've looked at the samples, and it would appear to do
what you want. Image sizes, numbers for pages. Current page in index a different
appearance.

Could be worth checking out, and worth the $30 US purchase price (this assumes you're on
Windows. I don't know what's available for the Mac).

Note, I'm not affiliated with PhotoThumb and also don't use it. I just recall seeing a
link from Grant, and took a look at their webpage. They provide a 30-day trial so you
could look at it and see if it meets your needs.

Mike