At least, these last several days, I continuously get this:

--20:49:01--
[url]http://unc.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/corefonts/andale32.exe[/url]
=> `andale32.exe'
Resolving unc.dl.sourceforge.net... done.
Connecting to unc.dl.sourceforge.net[152.2.210.121]:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response...
Read error (Connection reset by peer) in headers.
Retrying.

I am very curious how this type of deb package works. I have pored over
the scripts in:

/var/lib/dpkg/info/msttcorefonts.*

I cannot determine why this package tries to goto:

<http://unc.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/corefonts/>

There appear to be other sources for these fonts; and, I might get them
manually, if I understand what this package would do with them, and
where it would place them.

How can I make this package look elsewhere?

What do you think?

--
Best Regards,

mds
mds resource
877.596.8237
-
-
we think we know. The more I know, the more I know I don't know . . .