Professional Web Applications Themes

Anyone have a vector paisly I can use? - Adobe Illustrator Windows

Jacob: Sorry about my confusing reference. The site I linked is some very nice embroidery. My use of art nouveau is a descriptive ogy of the plant motifs in the boteh style used in middle Eastern rugs and Indian cloth several hundred years ago. The evolution of the style is fascinating- from Indian shawls imported to Alsace France and Paisley Scotland (where the name comes from) around 1800 until the U.S. Hippy 1960's. I have seen the designs in several textile exhibits and your spiral hearts are reminiscent of patterns I have seen. steve...

  1. #21

    Default Re: Anyone have a vector paisly I can use?

    Stephen_Fish@adobeforums.com Guest

  2. #22

    WOW.

    I've been away for a little bit and haven't been able to get to a computer. I sure didn't expect to see 20 messages!! Thanks guys. (haven't even read though them all yet)

    Her name is Julie BTW.

    Wow!...Thanks for the effort everyone!

    In case anyone wants to email anything, my address is: com

    OK...time to read!

    Thanks again,

    Dean
    Dean Guest

  3. #23

    Bert, so Dean may have to postpone?

    Come on guys, let's have a Paisley competition for Dean's wedding invitations!

    Just as soon as I get some time...

    Harron, I made no paisley, so I hope you have no <http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?14.3bba1ed2/2> against me.

    Paisley makes me physically ill. Please stop it, all of you.

    Steve, you reference is still confusing; where is the site with the beautiful designs (plural)?

    Where is the House of ... paisley contributions.

    Seemingly the competition is off, and Dean is busy elsewhere.

    Dean, it is not today, is it?
    Jacob_Bugge@adobeforums.com Guest

  4. #24

    Jacob, erm.... Can you touch your nose with your eyes closed? And what about verbal consistence? :D
    Alexander_Kogan.@adobeforums.com Guest

  5. #25

    I have not figured out how to make the simple link with a word

    Bert Guest

  6. #26

    grunge <http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?14.3bba1ed2/2>

    It works. Thank you Bert; I will keep the template.
    Jacob_Bugge@adobeforums.com Guest

  7. #27

    Jacob, erm.... Can you touch your nose with your eyes closed? And what
    about verbal consistence?

    Yes. Yes, what about it?
    Jacob_Bugge@adobeforums.com Guest

  8. #28

    Hey Jacob...

    You might want to have a look at this page <http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/r_harvey/adobehtm.htm> for more formatting tips.
    Phosphor Guest

  9. #29

    Phosphor, I have that page in my Favorites, just below the forums. Thank you for reminding me.
    Jacob_Bugge@adobeforums.com Guest

  10. #30

    You're welcome, Jacob.

    R_ put together a nice, succinct page there.
    Phosphor Guest

  11. #31

    Jacob:

    The link to the nifty embroidery is in my post #14. Check it out. steve
    Stephen_Fish@adobeforums.com Guest

  12. #32

    Well, I decided to try and make one. When you added her name, the inside made itself.
    Here you go.
    <http://www.craftchaos.com/paisley.jpg>
    I needed something to distract myself and just play while I learned.
    Stacy
    Stacy_Fontenot-NSU@adobeforums.com Guest

  13. #33

    Curlz, eh?
    Bert Guest

  14. #34

    Bert-
    After the houseoflime link, I was going to go with Smelly <http://www.houseoflime.com/fonts/smelly.htm>, but it just didn't seem to fit the bill.
    Nice call so fast on the font.
    Stacy_Fontenot-NSU@adobeforums.com Guest

  15. #35

    <fonz>hey!</fonz>
    Bert Guest

  16. #36

    Stacy and Steven, thanks for the postings. Very nice. No, the wedding was not yesterday so I'm still good. Julie thinks that she wants something different now. I think I'll let her run with it until it sounds like she has settled on something solid. If anyone is near Wisconsin in July, come to the wedding! :)

    I can see it now. All these people I've never met in person start showing up. It'll be great!

    ~D
    Dean Guest

  17. #37

    If anyone is near Wisconsin in July, come to the wedding!

    Checking into group rates right now...
    Bert Guest

  18. #38

    Julie thinks that she wants something different now. I think I'll let
    her run with it until it sounds like she has settled on something solid.

    An excellent idea.
    Harron_K._Appleman@adobeforums.com Guest

  19. #39

    Dean-
    Will there be free food?

  20. #40

    To heck with the food...I'm looking for top-shelp open bar!

    ;)
    Phosphor Guest

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast