A few weeks ago I moved one of our fileservers to a different sub net.
Now my OS X user is complaining about disconnects.

The fileserver (A rev A iMac, running Mac OS 9.2.1) was moved to the
DMZ port of our Sonic firewall. Before that it was connected (via a
switch) to the LAN port with all of our other Macs. I don't filter the
traffic between the DMZ and LAN, but all of the machines on the LAN
are NATed.

The disconnects happen very quickly (less that ten minutes into the
session). It doesn't matter if the connection is idle, or saturated
with traffic. Various versions of Mac OS X all exhibit the same
problems.

Any help will be appreciated.

--
tim lindner